Monday, January 4, 2010

Keen Boys Shoes Why A Girls Night Out Is Different From A Boys?

Why a girls night out is different from a boys? - keen boys shoes

This is what happens when a girl and a boy chosen in clothing

Girl: I want the red dress? or that seem too high?
What color lipstick?
Should I have my hair up or down?
What shoes should I do? Attract
What do I wear eyeshadow?
Should eyeliner?
What color nail?
My party dress in my bag?
I'm so confused


Boy: I'll put my jeans and shirt, to pack not washed, but who cares about sorting a little spray and I do not iron.
I used to wear underwear and not be an obstacle if I take a girl home with him.
Some independent gel that I am really ready for the party.

The fact is that we humans do not care what you always seem to deliver.

2 comments:

Not here anymore said...

No woman is in the debate of whether to use eyeliner, when excited. And I've never used about what bag to be confused.

☆Daniell... said...

Ohhh great! Remember that next time I go! lol x

Post a Comment