Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Home Made Toys For G-pigs Why Does My G-pig Bite Me?

Why does my G-pig bite me? - home made toys for g-pigs

i kno is a frequently asked question ...
Well certainly, if I clean the cage, is not this thing the glove is something that looks and feels like a plastic bag, made right?
yu kno how G-pigs still like plastic bags. Anyway, I went to his cage to clean when I got home, and how (I mean just a thick plastic gloves gauntlet breaks and tears that have replaced, with a new opening week), I put the cage, and my g - Pork on my finger.
they do not bite hard enough to bleed for me or anything, and who was bitten for a while.
I think it's a bad habit of doing for him, for playing, perhaps, but it's annoying, and I would now like to finish.
It is approximately 5 months, and it is really strange. Do not chew toy and bite you buy things like plastic or metal.
and there is no stopping their constant biting? (it is certainly a bite)

0 comments:

Post a Comment